Thursday, May 17, 2012


Matt Benson
How long have you been doing CrossFit?: Just over two years
What’s your favourite thing about CrossFit?: The Girls (read into that what you will), and it allows you to be yourself, Im going a few shades darker(spraytan) for the regionals and its great that I can do that and its acceptable behaviour.
What’s your favourite thing about 2600?: the peeps!
What was the hardest movement for you to get?: handstand walks
What are you most looking forward to about Regionals?: see how electric the atmosphere will be this year! Also, WOD 7 on Sunday afternoon – the pint AMRAP

 
Michael Roach
How long have you been doing crossfit?: two years
Favourite thing about CrossFit?  I like where it takes me in a workout, and with my allergy to cotton, wool, polyester, I can still train without a shirt on.
Favourite thing about 2600: all my friends(Kai and Birchy)
Hardest movement to get:  heavy overhead weights
Most looking forward to about Regionals: Watching the competition


Workout of the day

Thursday 17th May

12 x Power Snatch 40/30kgs

200m run.  15 min amrap

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment